Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Well its a big hello, bonjour, ciao or hola to all our friends.

I have been packed ready and eager for the past three weeks, but as usual we have been delayed starting our next adventure. I know our dates are set now because they have booked me into the "salon" to have a complete "all over" on Friday ( I always make difficult grooming at home, and give them a bad time - this ensures I get my 3 hour sessions with my girls in the salon, every dog has to have a little luxury !)

Also I have to admit that I've been caught out on a camera. I always make sure I turn off my special powers when a camera is pointed at me, but dad got a new phone (that's how I got caught!) and the first picture taken on it showed me with my powers at full (see the pic). I am sure they just think it was some error in taking the shot, but I will have to be more alert in future.







Well its an autumnal trip this time, we are hoping that there may be just a few leaves around as we are late leaving. We know that at the moment we are taking a week to get down to our friends Robert + Geoff in the South of France, no route planned as yet (mt annoying friend Tom Tom has not been turn on and consulted yet !). They then say they have a dilemma, whether to turn left and spend a couple of months in Italy, or turn right and go down to the south of Spain. I have not given my preferences yet, I like Italy but they have new stupid "dog" rules, Spain is great although us dogs are not greeted as well. So it will be a surprise for us all when we get to our destination.