Tuesday, November 25, 2008

We had horrible weather too !

We have seen the weather you have been having back home, all that snow, ice, grey sky's, wind and rain. Well don't think we are having any worse, yesterday it was cloudy in the morning!!


I have just back from morning at the port, coffee for them, and Julie had brought my water and sweet biscuits, when she noticed I was trying to eat a dollop of the cream from the top of dads cappuccino. Next thing I got my own dish of whipped cream, yummy; I even let my new mate Barney have a bit of it, but his mum was not amused, he should not have it, poor thing.


This is my mate Barney, sharing my dish of whipped cream

It was great in the sun at the edge of the Marina, and everyone was busy chatting, I got the picture of my mate Julie as I said I would, then I thought she would like me to sit on her lap, as a thank you for the biscuit and cream. All good things come to an end, and we needed lunch, so we wandered along the paseo until we found a restaurant that had a nice lunch menu, sat down just a few feet from the beach, and enjoyed. I had to keep moving a bit as the sun was so hot, but there was shade and I got a big bowl of cool water to help some of the steak go down!


A hug from my mate Julie at Cafe El Mulle, its our morning (and sometime afternoon) stop.


Thought Julie would like to have me sit on her lap for a while, so much more comfortable for me


I feel great to day after a horror that happened to me yesterday. When they got back from the shops, they had a bag which they said was for me. I could not wait, biscuits, cake, salami, cheese it would be good they know what I like. NO it was a large bottle of shampoo and another of conditioner. And before I could do a runner, Alan got me into our private outdoor shower, and there was no escape when the door shut. Lots of warm water, bubbles and then conditioning. I thought it would never end, then the door opened, and I ran out and shook water all over them, again and again (will get my own back). But today with all the dead fur now all over the site or covering Priscilla's floor, I feel great, so clean and no need to scratch. And even more people have been stroking and talking to me, so I'll just have to forgive them for the trauma, as long as they don't do it to often.


Trying out the front seat for a change (Bit to small for my size bum though!)

You would think they would have time in the busy day to clean the windscreen so I can see out better !!

Siesta now, listening to oldie music and Costa Calida Radio, while the whole world passes by.

Ian, if you read this today, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, pity you're not here, I could have taken you to one of my selected restaurants as a birthday treat, We'll toast you this evening when its "bubbles" time. If its later hope you had a good one.

All for now, must get a snooze in.....................