Friday, December 12, 2008

Another day another plate of cream !

I have just got back from my walk, I got them to take me to the marina to catch up with my best mate Julie.

It was one way to get over a big telling off from dad, I have been a bit naughty. A English man who lives in France has come and parked a few pitches up from us, that's OK. He has a dog a black Labrador, who looks a nice mate. However when he came by to go on his walk, I got carried away (randy again !) sniffed him, tried to get on him, and he was not happy, then I forgot and was not nice at all to him, growling and being NOT a mate. Dad was not happy, dragging me off, and did I get a telling off when they had gone. And I felt Alan was so mad he did not forgive me even though I did my best act at being a treasure !

Anyway a walk was just what we needed, and on arrival I found my mate Barney was already there, Sorry Barney I did not leave you much of my plate of cream !

Anyway all the chatting and laughing seemed to clear the air (I must try to stay on best behaviour). There was some chat about Cafe El Mulle doing a dog competition to help a dog rescue here in Puerto Mazarron, so may have to have a bit of wash and brush up, I will keep you informed.

Catching up with Julie reminded me that I got the pictures from the dinner I went to a few days ago, and I have posted them here, it was such a good night at La Cala, the food is so good there, and dads say we will be going back soon.

I am not going to beg for a morsel of food

I don't allow everyone to get this close, but this is my mate Julie

I have be on guard, they all want me to live with them, and I could be kidnapped

Who will I award the prize too, both Julie and Liz want to win (trouble is they think the prize is ME !)

There was a lot of chuckling earlier, Guy had picked up a free magazine, which is full of jokes ( something you humans like I think - but sometimes don't get enough). It made dads happy, so I have decided to add so of the bits from the book to my blog, I hope it makes my readers smile.

So here is the first extract: (sorry to any Irish Wolf Hounds or other from the green Isle)

Paddy and Mick go to London to donate sperm. It was a disaster ! Paddy missed the tube and Mick came on the bus.

A Muslim was sitting next to Paddy on a plane. Paddy ordered a whiskey. The stewardess asked the Muslim if he'd like a drink. He replied in disgust "I'd rather be raped by a dozen whores than let liquor touch my lips". Paddy handed his drink back and said "me too" I didn't know we had a choice !

Paddy the electrician got sacked from the US prison service for not servicing the electric chair. He said in his professional opinion it was a death trap !

Mick and Paddy are reading head stones at a nearby cemetery. Mick says "Crikey "! There's a bloke here who was 152. Paddy says ""what was is name? Mick replies "Miles from London !"

Paddy fell to his death from the top floor of a building site because someone had told him that they flew in Wellingtons during the second world war !

Next we will pick on another random nationality !

Just to end........

David Beckham says to Posh "I'm having awful problems with a jigsaw, it's a picture of a tiger and I don't seem to be able to get any of the bits to fit together" Posh goes over to see if she can help. Then she says "David put the Frosties back in the box"

Night Night