Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Locals say its COLD

Well the weather situation continues. Its cloudy, then sunny, then cloudy, then windy, and more wind (and you know I don't like the wind up the tail end !). The locals have padded jackets on, even dads have got out a jumper for the evenings. They say its the coldest weather in 15 years in this area, just as well I have my mountain dog fur coat.

It gets hard some days to get them to walk me into town, the beach is OK but not 3 times a day. I know if I chunter enough, I usually get my way, and I go to the marina.

My mate Julie, has 7 dogs, Hooch, Flynn, Poco, Turner, Charlie, Kendall, and Ecko. As I have been the point of conversation up at her finca in the mountain, and the tribe have seen my picture, I have received a mail from Ecko, with her picture, with some nice comments, so I have put her picture on my blog.



Hi Ecko, you look a very nice big girl, happy to be your boyfriend.....

A smile spot now:

Husband and wife are shopping in Tesco's when the man picks up a crate of larger and sticks them in the trolley.
"What do you think you are doing" ? asks the wife
"There on offer, only £10 for 24 cans", he says
"Put them back. We can't afford its" says the wife and they carry on shopping...
A few isles later the woman picks up a 320 jar of face cream and sticks it in the trolley.
"what do you think you are doing" ? ask the man
I"ts my face cream, it makes me look beautiful", she says
The man replies "so does 24 cans of larger, and its half the ***** price"