Saturday, December 20, 2008

My best French friend joins me

Well what a surprise, I went out in the little red car yesterday, and I dosed on my seat. All of a sudden the door opened and someone joined me on my seat. What are we a taxi now ?. I looked and could not believe it. It was Val from London, my big mate, and she was here, I think I might have gone a bit mad, almost ripping her shirt off ! I was so excited.


Alan + Val at El Mulle, in the sun before we had lunch at La Cala (Dads were woundering why we were in front of advert for "Virgin of the Sea" ?)


Now we have been out yesterday and today, and it so hot, Val was amazed, and said she had brought the wrong wardrobe (what ever that is !). We are all knackered, after being out all day, breakfast, lunch, afternoon aperitif, and soon dinner.

Val is my mate and I want to sit with her, move over !!


So I will just put a couple of pics on the blog so you can see what we were doing, and I will tell more when we have recuperated.

I mean it !!


Right Val here I come !