Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pictures from America

Well its almost the 25th and Alan, the head of bah humbug, has turned off the radio, due to the "seasonal" content (we cannot say the word Christmas in case he breaks out in a rash !"), so we have been having lunch outside Priscilla to the sound of the maintenance dept using a pneumatic drill to dig up a drain, cannot wait for my afternoon walk.


I thought I would show you the pictures I received from my American cousin "Tucker", who, as you can see is enjoying the bad weather they are having over in the USA. Now if the snow in the UK was like that, crisp and clean, and deep I may enjoy it. As UK snow is usually wet, slushy and dirty, I think I will stick with the SUN.......






We have cloud this morning, but everyone is hoping that its sunny tomorrow to have Christmas (there I have said it again !) lunch outside. Some of the humans on site say they will have a dip in the sea before lunch (think they have been in the sun too long !!) dads said there was as much chance of them doing that as being hit by an iceberg while out walking this afternoon ! (and I wont cus I don't do water !)

I am still waiting for some pictures taken by Val when see visited, to put on here. However I am told she's away again in the South of France so I will have to wait (usual then !).

This will probably be the last posting before the festive day (wont go for the third time !!) as I imagine their dexterity may be impaired tomorrow, with "festive Spirit" (that's the same as they usually drink but larger portions) so getting the PC open and connected for me to update you will be just a no hoper !!

So to all our friends everywhere

Happy holidays
Feliz Navidad
Bon Noel